Thursday, August 23, 2007

Marcela me entrevista...

Leyendo el Blog de Marcela, uno de sus post tenía que ver con entrevistas, tipo meme. Me ofrecí a que me entrevistara. Ella eligió las preguntas.

Here are your questions:

1.. If given the chance, would you take a make-over? if yes, for what and why?
That is a tough one… I’m very resilient to change. I still use my natural hair color. So, the answer would probably be no. I might need it, but I’m pretty comfortable in my own skin.

2. What is/are the food items you always find in your fridge no matter the season or time of the day? why?-Milk for the kiddos and hubby (they drink a gallon every other day),
-ketchup for everyone (except Isaac, he hates the smell of it)
-and lettuce for Tutu the turtle, it’s the only thing that it would eat.

3. are you attached to anything material? if yes, what? what would you do if you lost it?
If anything, I guess I’m attached to my house and my car. Well, at first I thought that I was attached to my car because it takes me anywhere I want; the reality of it is that I’m attached to having a car. Any car. So, the real answer would be my house. It’s spacious, just the way we like it. If we were to lose it, we would really miss it. It would be hard to replace.

4. What is playing in your car stereo today?”Antrologia, Recuerda, Revive y Revientate”.
It’s a compilation of 80’s songs. We (Gabriel, the kiddos and myself) went to Nogales last weekend and we were listening to it. Nostalgia galore! The trip lasted 3 hours, and I can tell you that 2.5 hours of it we were talking about stuff we did in prepa. It was a long time since we talked to each other nonstop about things other than the kids.

5. What is the one dream you have that you consider really unattainable?
You know, that is a difficult one. I’m a very grounded person. I dream or long for a lot of things, but they are attainable: I would like for my kids to grow up big, strong, healthy and happy, for them to have a career, for us to be able to retire and travel the world (or at least the US and Mexico).
Unattainable? how about improbable? I would like to win the lottery.


Interview rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview Me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

2 comments:

Marcela said...

1. I would not take the make-over either, noone is messing with my hair :)
2. Milk is always a staple here as well
3. I'm attached to my pictures, that is why I have them backed up in so many different ways, don't want to loose them...
4. shakira, fijacion oral
5. Having my mother meet my son.

Thanks for answering... have you been able to scan any of the HH pics??? I have to go to Yokosuka to do so, but I already have them in a bunch so that when I do go I scan them...

Miryam said...

ohhh, interesante.

"Interview Me"

nopery@hotmail.com